Celes Dumont Jul 5, 2019 5:25:07 GMT
Post by thedominion on Jul 5, 2019 5:25:07 GMT
Character base: Sarah Logan/”Crazy” Mary Dobson
Real Name: Rachel Celeste Dumont
Ring Name: Celes Dumont
Nickname(s): The “Death Dealer”, "Lady Gojira", "The Twisted Sister of the Dominion", "Sekai de mottomo warui seikaku o motsu jose" (Japanese for "The woman with the worst personality in the world"), the "Gobyln Queen"
Birthday: 01/09/1991 in Boston, MA
Hometown: Boston, MA
Resides: Worcester, MA
Billed from: Boston, MA
Weight: 150 lbs.
Born Rachel Celeste Dumont, Celes has been apart of professional wrestling her entire life as she is apart of the Slayton Wrestling Dynasty and even though she has gotten into the sport slightly late (due to her choosing to seek a masters in biochemical engineering before starting her training), Celes has proven to be a very effective wrestler-even though she has yet to win her first title.
For more information see HERE
Alignment: *VERY* Chaotic Neutral
Theme: "Unleashed" by Killswitch Engage
A young and hungry young woman full of anger and chaos, Celes' gimmick for the most part is
that of a "rogue element", a lone wolf looking for a fight, with a hint of a "darker aspects".
Despite her “reputation”, Celes is a very technically sound wrestler and is also a very sound striker who is able to hit with a surprisingly hard for a woman of her height and weight which she uses to her utmost advantage-this is especially evident with her array of strikes and suplexes.
While she is more than capable of using the “Death Match style” of professional wrestling with a surprising ease, Celes’ actual style has slightly “evolved” into more of a “Hardcore Puroresu”-which despite its name does not actually include the use of weapons and/or garbage wrestling but is much more visceral than standard puroresu-more Minoru Suzuki than Mitsuharu Misawa if you will?
10 Typical Moves:
- Forearm strikes
- Multiple kick variations (Axe, Push, Rolling Wheel, Shoot, etc)
- Multiple suplex variations (German, Tiger, Deadlift German, X, etc)
- Sling Blade
- Running European uppercut to a cornered opponent
- Spinning back fist
- Rolling guillotine choke
- Modified triangle hold
- Dragon sleeper, sometimes with a body scissors
- Rear naked choke
- “Irish Death” (Moonsault double foot stomp)
- “Devil Trigger” (High impact roundhouse kick)
- "Twisted Sister" (Rolling snapmare into a shoot kick)
- The "Upside Down" (Hanging figure-four leglock)
- "Fatality" (Wrist-lock transitioned into a stiff bitch slap)
- “Royal Kill” (Hammerlock DDT)
- "Maimline" (Soccer kick to the chest of a seated opponent)
- "Angel's Touch" (Twist of Fate)
- “Ebony Maw” (Hybrid Ankle/Achilles Tendon Lock submission hold with Celes using her left leg to push them away from any ropes while using her right foot to viciously kick her opponent in the back of the head/neck while wrenching the ankle/Achilles Tendon)
- “Black Number One”/”BNO” (Celes hits a vertical suplex on an opponent but keeps the hold cinched in as she lifts the opponent up before hitting a twisting vertical suplex but once more keeps the hold cinched in while lifting up the opponent one more time but this time she hits a Revolution/Twisting Brainbuster on the opponent, dropping them squarely on top of their heads)-Innovated
-"Burst Time" (Backbreaker rack dropped into a gutbuster)
- “Greetings from Junon” (F-5/Red Wedding)
- “Silver Banshee” (Diving double knee facebreaker)
- "Glasgow Smile" (Running knee strike to an opponent's head/Bom-a-ye style)
-"Greetings from White Chapel" (Over-the-shoulder single leg Boston crab/Calf slicer combination)
- UIF Finish: "The Rude Awakening" (Ganso Bomb)
Allies / Partners: Miss Tara (her manager)
Character base: “Sweet” Saraya or Lena Heady as Saraya
Real Name: Tara Lynne Marik
Ring Name: Miss Tara
Nickname(s): The “Head Bitch In Charge”, the “Mother of Champions/Demons”, “Devil-sama”, "Queen of the Street Fight"
Birthday: July 13, 1968 in Cameron, NC
Hometown: Cameron, NC
Resides: Seattle, WA
Weight: 132 lbs.
Tara grew up slightly in the shadow of her more successful older brother in Marcus Alexander Slayton which made her strive to become even bigger than her brother which she partially succeeded at when she decided to become a professional wrestler like Marcus.
Tara would eventually meet and marry her longtime husband in Edward Marion Marik Senior (AKA/FKA as the “Taskmaster” Eddie Maim) as his manager and sometimes tag team partner for over twenty years but eventually Tara retired to a more backstage role as first a coach for some of the newer female talent in the Frontier Wrestling Alliance promotion before eventually becoming the head of its women's division in the years leading up to the promotions final closure.
The mother of three children, Tara has also trained a few wrestlers herself and for the most part was enjoying semi-retirement...until she became bored again.
Alignment: Neutral with mixed Face/Heel pop
Theme: "King Nothing" by Metallica
A veteran women’s wrestler and manager more in the vein of a Luna Vachon or Akira Hokuto or Sweet Saraya in terms of someone who’s not afraid to get her hands dirty in the slightest but instead loves to become physically involved in a match but with a certain sinister cunning.
She does have an honorable streak in her however and won’t do anything to cost her family a match...not unless it calls for it.